The Loop

Friday, February 25, 2005

Saving Boston

I was debating what to call the blog. "The Loop" seemed the most obvious, but I truly debated calling it Saving Boston. I'm hoping this blog will outlast the "Stuck In Boston"'s boston stay. So here it is, the Zacks family blog spot. Feel free to post anything here you want everyone to know. Not that this should, or will, take over everyone's personal blogs, but this is more like Zacks family news, like Naomi's tooth is loose. Maybe Sim'll have more to say here then simply "blah". I've sent out invitations to everyone 'cept dad and arye cuz I don;t have their e-mails. Any questions or comments let me know! Shabbat Shalom...
I'm home for Shabbos, sleeping in eating with friends, or maybe more? I'll let you know after Shabbos...See 'ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home