The Loop

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Update

Hey everyone, heres the latest in my life. Work is going good. I have a bunch of meeting set up in Detroit (really surronding areas) over the next few weeks, and my return home is immenint, I hope . Nat is done with Pittsbuirgh, so when we return for my meeting the week of July 23rd, thats it she isnt returning with me, if I have to go. I assume that they dont want me to seperate from my lovely wife, and they'll tell me it's time to go to the place I belong. Or at least to my house.
Friday we are going to NY for a couple of weddings. i'm hoping to make teh rounds at some restaraunts, but we may not have the time to see them all, but Dougies is a pretty safe bet. after that, hopefully nomore travelling, it's killing me (with teh exception of my return trip to Detroit) well thats all for now....

1 Comments:

  • These weddings are fast and furious! Kein Yirbu!

    By Blogger Veev, at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home