The Loop

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Veev..this is for you

I drive to the doctors, knowing that I am going to get a shot. Yet, I still drive there, and park the car. Entering the waiting area, I take a number. 83. The nurse calls out 72 and I know I have some breathing time. As the numbers creep up and up I start to tense a bit. (Ok, Mom and Kov...it's more then a bit...). There are tears running down my face as I hear my number being called. The actual shot? Oh...it takes about 15 seconds, I don't feel a thing, and I know I'm now safe from the evils of rusting metal... It's just that wait... Hang in there... you'll be here soon... :) (and uh...be protected from that all the rusting metal of the States)

2 Comments:

  • Why did you need a shot? Nobody tells me anything. Did they use a new needle or an old rusty one?I had a "shot" on Shabbat at both Arye's and Shuli's and I also didn't like having to wait for it , but it was the fish thing you know! Enjoy the 4 cups

    By Blogger dad, at 6:59 PM  

  • Dad - next time we have you guys over, we'll do shots for Kiddush :)

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home