The Loop

Monday, November 27, 2006

Busserfest 2006

Thank you to all the wonderful people who helped make the steak poppers a smashing success. Oh, what steak poppers you ask? well, let me tell you. in honor of Thnxgiving my friends here put together a busserfest, and boy was it excellent. everyone invited (and there were 15) was asked to bring a meat dish (poultry was allowed as it was Thnxgiving) I decided I wanted steak poppers. After taking a survey (from Aviva & Sim) I chose the perfect cut of beef (chunk of rib). I searched the internet unsuccessfully for a spicy marinade - so i made one up. I cubed the meat, marinated it overnight, cooked it in it's marinade, fried it in it's marinade-no oil...I took out most of the juice and let what was left became crunchy in the skillet, added some flour to the marinade, cooked it and poured it on top! it was sick awesome :)
I got rave reviews :)

3 Comments:

  • u cant say sick awesome and rave reviews in the same paragraph...

    its against the rules

    By Blogger SHEV, at 8:38 PM  

  • DOES BUSSERFEST 2006 IMPLY THAT THERE WILL BE ONE IN 2007? CUZ MAYBE WE'LL COME IN FOR IT IF THERE ARE SICK AWESOME POPPERS

    By Blogger docyaak, at 7:52 PM  

  • COULD YOU E-MAIL US A FEW POPPERS SO THAT WE CAN EXPERIENCE "SICK - AWESOME"

    By Blogger dad, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home