The Loop

Monday, January 22, 2007

fluffy cloud

My Turn.
I am a fluffy white cloud floating over the Galilean hills. There is a lot of condensation in the air, which I feed on like a yeshiva boy at an all you can eat restaurant. Afterwards, I feel rather bloated, like maybe the last suck of moisture from the air wasn't really necessary. I am no longer just fluffy, now I am obese. I feel sick and I'm turning green. As I look around at the neighboring clouds, it seems like all the guys pigged out as well. Last time this happened...PUKE, it looks like all that water is just going to start coming out whether I want it to or not. At the same time, I must be getting a cold, because I can't stop sneezing or coughing. I knew I should have listened to mom and worn a scarf today. My coughing is awfully loud, it must be scaring the children and when I sneeze, the whole sky lights up.
Now that all the water is out of me, I feel myself fading away in the sunlight. There's only a little bit of me left....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home