The Loop

Monday, March 05, 2007

Purim

We, in America, had a very nice Purim Seudah BBQ - with a mixture of family and friends. The kids all had fun running around the adults enjoyed the food and company, and I'm sure some drinking - although no one got really drunk - Maybe out of sympathy for David who probably had to behave his year :)

There was plenty of food, thanks to Milaine who brought over tons of sides that remained from her Brochus party, and thankfully not many leftovers thanks to those who took the food home with them.

Jonah had more candy and junk in one day then he probably had in a month, everywhere we went there more treats, and I felt bad telling him no, when it was all around him. But every now and then I would throw in a "no" every now and then just so he knew I was paying attention.

I noticed that when I drink wine, my right shoulder really hurts, I remember once telling this to dad, and he didn't think there was correlation between my shoulder hurting and drinking wine, but I talked to a friend yesterday who said he gets the same pain.

I'll try and post pictures later, they havent been downloaded onto the computer

5 Comments:

  • shu don't underestimate the power of the figment. It knows when you're weak from wine and attacks... Be thankful it's only when you have wine, i get attacked just for being awake...

    I'm glad you threw in a few no's... it's important he has the opportunity to disobey you sometimes :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:17 PM  

  • Maybe it's from muscle cramping from dehydration. You should drink a big glass of water before or after a glass of wine.

    By Blogger Veev, at 1:51 AM  

  • I get an onfire pain in my leg, someone told me it was an allergic reaction to the sulfites that are in wine.

    By Blogger mom, at 1:58 AM  

  • Sometimes when I drink I feel a numbness. In my brain. It usually lasts for a few hours. This year I did the other shita of ad d'lo yada. I drank a bit and then I took a nap. I know I know, its kinda sad, maybe by next year I'll be up to a good Purim high again

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 6:48 AM  

  • sometimes when i drink....

    yeah never mind. i totally cant join this conversation.

    By Blogger SHEV, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home