The Loop

Thursday, September 06, 2007

First and second day




Here are all the kids ready on the first day and Yod, all casted up and ready for the second day.
O.K. Funny Thing 1 story One teacher called her math group but it wasn't supposed to be their math day and she didn't bring those books. So the principal corrected the teacher and she said sorry to the class. So my darling daughter basically said I told you so and her teacher basically said shut your mouth, so she put a piece of tape over her mouth and when the teacher asked her a question she showed she couldn't answer. That one is a handful.
Sad Yod story; Yod came to call me almost at the end of school because he fell and hit his head, but I couldn't really go get him with my hands being full of little kids, so I told him to wait the half hour and I will meet him when he gets off the bus. So he went back to class and the teacher yelled at him. So Yod, being a sensitive, first grader burt into tears, and when that teacher was the teacher that had to wait for the kids to get on the bus, he freaked out because he didn't want to be near her. My friend was walking by called me and then walked him home, because he refused to get on the bus where that teacher was standing. So this stupid rteacher just ruined Yod liking her or her class and made a sensitive first grader cry for no reason because she likes to yell. So sad!!

3 Comments:

  • They are sooo cute, bli ayin hara...Shana tovah, Raaaachel

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:57 PM  

  • Why did the teacher yell at him?

    I hope you got to yell at her back

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 3:28 PM  

  • why would they yell at her back, i always find yelling in front is more succesful... i'm glad in america the teachers my kids have like the children, or at least pretend to for the first week

    By Blogger docyaak, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home