The Loop

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We are coming

Im not sure what everyone heard but for a short time Gabi and I were not coming. We lost our live in basement dweller and since the state requires minors to have supervision i had a few days of coordinating. So after many many phone calls I was able to hire 9 people to work for me for 7 days. I have charts and graphs and a list of to dos that would scare the most organized person. So with G-d help we will be present at this wonderful, long awaited simcha. Im so happy!
Aviva- if its not to late, our plans changed and we would love to be a part of your sheva brachos.

So, cant wait to see everyone.

4 Comments:

  • Sounds like a major pain, I hope it all goes smooth.
    I was hoping while you were here you could find time to give me a hair cut, not for the wedding, just because I haven't had a hair cut in a long time. Haven't found a hair dresser I like here yet.
    pretty please!!

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 5:16 AM  

  • yipeeee! See you soon :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 9:02 AM  

  • we knew you would come

    By Blogger Air Junior, at 9:04 AM  

  • i was just thinking about how gross schwarma and felafel would be after a plane ride.
    u sure u still want it??

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home