The Loop

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cyber-Garage Sale

I want to start trying to sell some of the things we want to get rid of before The Move.
Does anyone know of a webpage where I can basically just post pictures, prices, and descriptions of things that I am selling?

It wouldn't be like Craig's List. More like a page that I can refer people to and it will always have the pics of whats for sale on it.

Also, any ideas of sites besides Craig's List and E-bay where I can sell things? Preferably local and no charge.

Let me know if you know of anything!

Thanks!

8 Comments:

  • I DONT THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO MOVE...SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SELL THINGS

    By Blogger docyaak, at 6:52 PM  

  • why dont u ask sim to make you a website
    whats wrong with craig's list? or ebay?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:24 PM  

  • hey sorry that was me before i was on nava's name
    or you can also use facebook marketplace

    By Blogger SHEV, at 8:26 PM  

  • Yaakov, when are you moving? We miss you...

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 8:02 AM  

  • I didn't know Nava had a screen name, she sounds very intelligent...why doesn'y E have one yet?

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:05 AM  

  • nava my boarder sister

    By Blogger SHEV, at 1:41 PM  

  • nava my boarder sister

    By Blogger SHEV, at 1:43 PM  

  • http://garagesalehomepage.com/
    Other possibilities is to open an ebay or Yahoo store.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home