The Loop

Sunday, September 14, 2008

ICK

SHIRA LOST HER FIRST TOOTH....photo to follow
IN OTHER NEWS...i have maintained a fairly healthy aquarium for the last 2 years, we have had 1 case of ick and it was way in the begining of tank years. just recently i sold 2 rather large fish to a store for credit so i can fill my tank up again with osme smaller more docile fishes. they tested my water and told me th pH was way off and what i had to do to fix it. so i did. then i started refilling my aquarium with little fish. well now i have ICK again. i put in ICK medicine twice ,and nothing has happened, except my water turned blue. we have already lost one fish and i am sure we're about to lose a few more. i dont know what to do. but watch my fish slowly do the dance of death.

3 Comments:

  • If you want more ICk stories, ask SimandGolda. They are the champs of ICKy fish water. And I think they solved their problem.

    By Blogger Veev, at 11:49 PM  

  • Maybe you should have left well enough alone and kept your killer fish

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 1:09 AM  

  • I didn't write this comment either. SHU stop posting with my name!!

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home