The Loop

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where are you Dr. Zacks's???

I woke up yesterday with an eye infection. Yes, it's a self diagnosis but if I have learned anything from having a son with leaky eyes - it's that it's infected if the eyeball is red. And if it's not red, then it's probably just a cold and a gross leaky eye. :)
Both of my eyes are bloodshot and gross. And I'm not much of a drinker so it's not like a hangover. The extent of my late-night partying is waking up to feed Kayla. :)

So......I called my health clinic to make an appointment with the eye doctor (who only speaks Hebrew and Russian by the way). But her next available appointment is on Wednesday!! She isn't even in the office today (but she will be tomorrow so if it's an emergency I can try to call the branch and see if they can fit me in). Or I could probably go to Rosh HaAyin or Petach Tikvah to see someone. But it's rainy and I can't imagine trying to shlep Kayla out in the rain on a couple buses.

So, just wanted to post that I miss the Dr. Zacks's! Sr. and Jr. And your eye expertise! And your availability!!

Also, this is the second eye infection I have had in 2 months. What is that all about?

4 Comments:

  • I would suggest going on skype with one of them so they can look at it! I think Veev has done that once or twice. Although you may still need a prescription....Feel better!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:19 AM  

  • If it's still bothering you next week, you can make an appointment with Dr. Zacks senior, I think he's arriving on Monday.

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 6:04 AM  

  • we're always here for you and you can get here before wednesday

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:36 AM  

  • I'll give you Daddy's diagnosis, "It's junk in the air."

    By Blogger Veev, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home