The Loop

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things

today was a very sad day for me. yes over the last 5-6 years my siblings have all slowly left me. and i have handled it very well in my own special way. many of you have not known the deepness of my sadness because i hide it so well. but in any case today i needed help moving a dresser from my house to moms and i called shauli to help and he said he would but he didnt have a car. i then called arye and he never even called back. i guess he was too busy. i didnt want to bother sim cuz it was goldas biorthday and david was working and shani was sick so he had to watch shilo. so i had to call 3 friends before someone was able to help and then i had to call a 4th person to actually get someone over here. i remember when just a phone call to my dear brothers would have had them dropping everything to come help me ( for just a beer) . and now i have been reduced to calling mere friends instead of family and it hurts. oh not as much as jumping on a bicycle without a seat but it hurts. none of you worry though, i'll make it through this like i have made it through everything else. (batch we took your dresser, thanks)

6 Comments:

  • Why didn't you call me? I'm insulted. Besides, why would you take Batch's dresser from your house to Mom's?

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 1:53 AM  

  • Poor, poor Yaak. Wanna help David move next week??

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 2:33 AM  

  • shlomo you had a meeting in hertzilya i heard you had to wake up very early in the morning

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:29 AM  

  • We heard your message very late and we hoped you had already found someone to help you.

    We feel your pain, Man. Remember: You left us first!

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:07 AM  

  • true
    I didn't really wake up since quaggy kept us up all night

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 5:53 PM  

  • Thank you Golda for volunteering Yak. Would anyone within 8000 miles like to help us move???

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home