The Loop

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sruli

I have taken my role as Sruli's aunt extremely seriously. Thus far I have educated my little nephew of the following:

1. If you hurt the trees, the birdies won't have anywhere to sit.
2. Hold hands when you cross the street.
3. Smoking causes early death.
4. You must walk slowly in the mall, never rush.
5. Let the people out of the elevator before you try to get on.

I told Sruli the first four out loud, but the last one was only implied. But I could tell he was just as digusted by the rude behavior as his mother and I were.

5 Comments:

  • Just like I told you, except for #1 which you got elsewhere...and #4 which I learned from you...#5, when taught in NYC relates to subways, as well....

    The Shver

    By Blogger sabarich, at 10:27 AM  

  • It's good that he has such a good teacher. Did you mention that smoking is disgusting?
    Also, it's Sruli & not Sruly. Didn't he tell you that?
    :-)

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 11:24 AM  

  • I thought that he wouldn't need the disgusting part once he heard about the death part.

    By Blogger Veev, at 1:06 PM  

  • I think at this point, he can understand disgusting but I'm not sure he knows what death is. But it's possible, if you explained it.

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 1:15 PM  

  • you should tell him if he waters the trees, there will be more space for birdies, but his mom might get upset

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home