The Loop

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Piggybacking on Yakovs story

(because it's to long for the comment section)
Last week I was very tired, and I fell asleep on the couch at around 8:30ish, I opened my eyes at 9:15ish and told Nat, who was sitting at the computer that I was heading to bed.

I woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed, and Nat asked if I got her text last night. Confused, I said what text? She said I texted you not to wait up for me, Even more confused I said, I told you that I was going to sleep. Nat had a look of surprise on her face, she said don't you remember what happened right before you went to upstairs. You woke up because the phone rang, so and so was in a car accident and so I told you I was going out to help.

I have no recollection of this conversation at all. So I checked my cell and sure enough there was an SMS from Nat that said "In case you are still up, don't wait for. I am at their house so they could go to the police station"
I think that would have freaked me out had I woken up and seen that text, having no idea who "they" were and why "they" went to the police station

5 Comments:

  • we seem to all be very tired. i think nat should apologize

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:06 AM  

  • i got in trouble the day of my "senior trip" cuz that morning (before I woke up) I had answered the phone when Kov called to say he had a ride home from the airport, and I didn't remember talking to him and therefore did not tell anyone not to pick him up. I blame kov for speaking to me before I woke up.

    By Blogger 2R, at 2:41 AM  

  • So did mom and/or dad drive to the airport to get him? This being the pre cell phone days, they would have no idea that he made it home. How did they wit before just giving up on him coming in?
    HOW DID THE WORLD SURVIVE WITHOUT CELL PHONES?

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 5:08 AM  

  • Sim went to the airport...drove in circles waiting for him...parked and called from a payphone

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:05 PM  

  • I was with my class at a party, and mom came over to ask me why I didn't tell anyone before I left...

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home