The Loop

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Etiquette Dilemma

issue of the day - do you speak up or just stay quiet
problem - teacher is walking around with a rather large sticker on the back of her shirt - it says 18months

class 1 decides not to say anything cuz maybe it will just fall off

class 2 decides it would be chutzpadik to talk to a teacher about her clothes and her clothing problems

class 3 decides that they can pretend they dont see it - and whisper about it quietly

girls in the hallways and lunchroom and gym decide that if the teacher is still wearing it at this point of the day - she wants to make a fashion statement

class 4 - halfway through last period, girl with no tact yells - why is that sticker on your back, is the shirt from target?

ten minutes before school ends I subtly yank a huge white sticker off of the back of my black shirt

d

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Air Time, at 9:54 AM  

  • Sorry, I posted as Arye. Why didn't any of the other teachers tell you?

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:56 AM  

  • as a student I doubt I would have told the teacher

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:02 AM  

  • I think it's you,no one else gets into these awkward situations.
    Sooooo embarrassing.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:34 PM  

  • flunk 'em all I say :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home