The Loop

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Car keys

After doing most of the dishes on Motzei Shabbat, it was time to go play ball, I went to get the keys from their usual spot an dboth sets were missing. I asked Nat where hers were and she said if they werem't on the door, they should be in her purse. They weren't. I started to stress, and then I realized that my keys were in my backpack, I grabbed them, ran out to the car and went to enter my car security code.

The buttons didn't light up or beep, which was weird, so I went to put my keys in the ignition and see if it would start just because I hit the correct buttons. That when I discovered there were already keys in the ignition, and they security code wasn't lighting up because my battery is dead.

I can't remember if I had to turn the keys to the off position when I took out the keys, but I have to assume that they we turned a half click, and that's what drained my battery. I wish I had a good excuse, like I had to run out of the car and do something urgent. But I don't, I took the kids out on Friday for a few minutes, and when we came home, I somehow got out of the car and didn't turn it off.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home