The Loop

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Beach

In all my years living in Detroit, I never knew there was a beach close by. That is until today. We had no plans, so i was going to try my at some yardwork. Anyway, the Mendelsohn, our next door neighbors, asked us if we wanted to go the beach with them. Well it sure beat doing yardwork, so we went with them. I dont know if its a new beach, it's called metropark beach I think, (take 94 to metro parkway, and metro parkway till you get there ) or I just hav never been there, but it was a nice place. We didnt hang out on the sand , who needs sand all over them, and we didnt go in the water, cuz it's gross. But we had fun anyways , the kids played, Jonah said the word "Ball" which we believe to be his first word. they had other fun stuff to do for kids. Its a great place...If only I disocvered it earlier

5 Comments:

  • was he refering to a baseball, basketball, soccerball, raquetball, big giant bouncy ball...? We need to know what type of guy he's going to be...
    Yay! for first words, new beaches, and no yardwork!

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:12 AM  

  • We used to go to metro beach a lot before it was taken over by Arabs and we got too frum to mix swim or something.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 5:53 AM  

  • It was a big blue ball, that he was playing with

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:32 AM  

  • sim, when were we not 2 frum 2 mix swim? how come i was born after mom and dad went charedi????

    By Blogger SHEV, at 10:44 AM  

  • theres alo novi beach. I think I have memories from going there...

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home