The Loop

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Shev's Day

I got to chill with Batch-Shevy today. It was very cool. That's right, she had a day off of camp. We had tought about going to Gush Katif, show her the sights and what-not, but the closure kinda' shut down that idea. Instead we chilled in Yerushalayim a bit with David and then went to discover Tel Aviv. We both pretty much decided we hate Tel Aviv. You can't walk anywhere. Especially if you don't know where you are going...
I liked being able to spend time with her. I think she should spend more off days here in the Holy Land....
Other then chillin' everything's good. I'm a little bit looking for a job again, as I am not officially working for the group I'm creating the program with until November/December...and then not full time until May'ish.
The brochure is almost done, I'm just working on some touch-ups and trying to find the perfect pictures...
Well...shev isn't the only one exhausted....'
'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home