The Loop

Sunday, January 22, 2006

World War III

Hey peoples,

I just had a crazy nightmare, Mom was here and we went outside and there were millions of planes so much that you couldnt see the sky, and then they started blowing up and there were explosions everywhere! I picked up our gel-phone (Its a multi colored squishy phone that there are a bunch of them on the wall, but they are hard to dial). I called Yak, but it was really staticky, and then I lost the connection and kept trying to call him ack but other ppl kept answering. Then I woke up. So just everyone, beware. (Either from exploding planes or bad gel phones)

4 Comments:

  • Woah. I too had a crazy nightmare last night. Not about a war but it involved scary men breaking into a camp I was at.
    The last line before I woke up was "Are there any towns nearby? Oh good, then no one will hear you scream."
    YIKES! Although I feel like that line is very similar to one in The Princess Bride, which I have not seen in ages.
    But when I woke up, my whole body was frozen in fear. It was pretty freaky. And when I woke Shu up by accident while I was looking for the remote to watch Nick At Night to calm me down, Shu said "Wake me if you need me but I REALLY need to get some sleep."
    He's so supportive.......

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 4:23 PM  

  • OMG i had a dream lastnite 2 but it was A RLY good dream lol and i am NOT putting it up here but lets just say i woke up very happy...yet very depressed that it wasnt true.... :(

    By Blogger SHEV, at 10:08 PM  

  • thanks for the call dav. but next time try and remember the time difference!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 12:36 PM  

  • dav why would kov be your first call?

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home