The Loop

Thursday, January 12, 2006

my special 4

Four jobs i've had: Lighting Supply, day camp, dads schlepper, waiter
Four places I've lived:oak park, southfield, miami beach, boston
Four of my favorite foods:pizza, chocolate,french fries and ketchup, and pickles (1 extra for good luck)and corn chips I REALLLY LIKE CORN CHIPS
Four books I would read over and over: marvin k mooney, cat in the hat, green eggs and ham, cinderella
Four movies I would see over and over: a few good men, the submarine movie where its all red all the time, clifford, and a few good men
Four places I've been on vacation: LA, boston (this has all been like a vacation), WVa, and all across western america
Four places I would rather be:detroit, jlem,maalot,ny(just joking not ny)
Four TV shows I watch:ER, house, Maury P, greys anatomy
Four websites I visit daily:zacksloop, msn,arutzsheva, beth medrash govoha website

really i dont read and i surely wouldn't read a book twice, there is no place like home, and what's a tv, are websites allowed to be looked at? and isnt all food good as long as there arent any mushrooms, tomato sauce, cottage cheese and dressing on them?

HAVE A GOOD SHABOOS
sim is it

2 Comments:

  • "a few good men, the submarine movie where its all red all the time, clifford, and a few good men"

    u dont get out much, do ya

    By Blogger SHEV, at 10:50 PM  

  • I thought the submairne is supposed to be yellow...

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home