The Loop

Thursday, January 05, 2006

windy days

Good morning! No one has posted in a little bit, so I thought I would liven up the loop.
Although some days it is hard to think upbeat, there are too many stresses in life. Sharon had internal bleeding which caused another stroke, so now my sister-in-law is all freaked out and worried about my brother and it is infectious. May G-d Bless them and let them live to 120.

We had a very nice chanuka. I think the most memrobale part was when we were relaxing on the beach and yod was doing cartwheels on the sand and all of the sudden he jumped up screaming and made a beeline away from the beach. He ran one way and the crab ran the other. After I convinced him to come back and let me see his hand, which was fine, we took a look at this very alien looking crab. And then my sad son said, "so I want to go home."
We got to see all the family who were in Israel. we had a very nice shabbat in Karmei Tzur and evrything was nice and quiet. The kids had a relaxing vacation and now back to our regularly scheduled life, which happens to never be boring, Baruch Hashem.
Did evryone else enjoy their Vacations?
And happy birthday Shev!!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Golda- I was also worried about your brother when I heard about sharon... But the thing to remember is he is almost 80 and fat. I miss you! Love, Heidi

    By Blogger 2R, at 10:57 AM  

  • I checked with Golda...she knows today isn't Shev's birthday...some inside joke we just all don't get...

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home