The Loop

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Speed Dating

I beat my own record! Previous shortest date was 45 minutes. It was in bklyn, guy picked me up and took me to a restaurant around the corner. We were served within minutes of our ordering. Ate, finished the meal and he drove me home. I didn't give him a second date... I did not think I could possibly beat that time...but I did today! I had a 15 minutes date. Now true, if we were baking cookies, the cookies would have burned, as they take only 11 minutes....so some things can happen in under 15 minutes. This wasn't to be. We met around 4:30. He told me immediately that he was exhausted, and hadn't realized how tired he was. During our together time i learned a bit 'bout him, told him a bit 'bout me. We talked about sitting down in a coffee shop b/c he was so tired, but he was afraid he'd fall asleep...and then after about 15 minutes he said he was falling asleep walking (thnx for the vote of confidence) and he was going to find a tremp home. I hope he made it.

NOTE: This was posted to both TwoAres & The Loop for the Boston Zacks' who do not wish to check TwoAres.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home