The Loop

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Weird...

So, Dad's impressed with cigarettes and Shev's high on paint... to think I was just there last week and you were all still normal...
I got the ultimate compliment from Justin this Shabbat... That I get my cooking ability from Mom :) Justin's invited back here anytime... We were talking and came up with a question... Somone who wouldn't walk 4 amot without a kippa... how do they go into the water at the beach? By a pool you can leave your kippa right near the water, but the beach?

3 Comments:

  • people who believe that are hypocrites anyways.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 1:48 PM  

  • People who believe that shouldn't be at the beach.

    By Blogger Veev, at 7:08 PM  

  • I didnt think Juston would frum out so quick that he wont go to in the beach without a kippa

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home