The Loop

Friday, December 09, 2005

Great week

Well this has a been a great week both personally and professionally for me.

On the personal side, me and Nat leased a new car Woohoo, a Jeep Liberty, we are very excited, definitely outweighs all the colds that have been running through this house.

On the work front, I signed my first (paid) clients to advertise on the buses. The Ypsilanti Federal Credit Union, has signed a 3 month deal to be in the buses.

But wait it gets better.........

I was sitting at my desk ready to end another day of work sometime earlier this week when the phone rang, I answered it, and the person at the other end said she was from the USA Today, they were doing a story on ads in school buses in Ypsilanti, and she did a nice long interview with me. The article will appear sometime early next week, I will let you know what day it is, when I know, and I will post a link if there is one....This could be huge for our company, story in a national paper..so excited!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home