The Loop

Monday, December 05, 2005

CIGARETTES CAN BE GOOD !

GREETINGS TO ONE AND ALL

EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD HAS A PURPOSE AND IT IS OUR JOB TO FIND THAT PURPOSE- THIS EVEN APPLIES TO CIGARETTES.
LAST WEEK I WENT TO A LADIES HOUSE AND SHE SAID " I JUST RINSED MY HAIR"- SO I THOUGHT GOOD AT LEAST IT WILL BE CLEAN-= I NEED TO HOLD A PERSONS HEAD STEADY WHEN I DO A GLAUCOMA TEST. WHEN I REMOVED MY HAND FROM HER HEAD IT WAS STAINED COMPLETELY GREEN . AND IT WOULDNT COME OFF. WHEN I GOT HOME I CALLED MALAINE "THE HAIR DRESSER" AND SHE SAID THAT I HAD TO WASH MY HANDS IN "TAR". OK WHERE DO I GET TAR AND SHE SAID FROM CIGARETTE ASHES AND SHE HAD A BAG FULL OF OLD BURNT CIGARETTES WHICH I DID INDEED WASH MY HANDS IN AND SOONER THAN YOU CAN SAY "yuck"- THE GREEN CAME OFF. That is the end of my cigarette story. Next week I will tell you the purpose of " sushi" but for now THATS ALL FOLKS
LOVE DAD

5 Comments:

  • Dad, I have two words for you... latex gloves.

    By Blogger Veev, at 8:42 AM  

  • The purpose of sushi is to sit down and eat it, savoring every bite, as it is one of the most tasty delicacies out there. With some wassabi and maybe even a bit of ginger, you cant go wrong with sushi.

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 10:18 AM  

  • Dav admit it - it turns your stomach too... :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:56 AM  

  • no, I really enjoy sushi and when I walk past Rimon I am for more tempted by the sushi place then by the ice cream place next to it.

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 10:40 AM  

  • ok so to enjoy sushi- thats one thing. but do NOT go dissing ice cream and saying that sushi is better b/c that is crossing the line...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home