The Loop

Monday, November 21, 2005

First real scare

So I took the kids to see a Bambi play. It was cute. Naftali finally decided to stop being scared out of his wits and was enjoying the play, when they announced, please go home to your bomb shelters. So of course, my heart beat like crazy and I thought, holy molly, its the real thing. So I dragged my four bewildered children to the car, while very nervously trying not to panic. I called my knight in shinning armour and He was almost home and as usual the voice of calm. We got home, the kids got out of the car and went into the house straight for the bomb shelter and their daddy said we don't need to go into our squishy bomb shelter (thing 2 found it hillarious to think of us all squished into the bomb shelter). Yoders proceeded to tell his daddy that he had no clue and if they said we have to go into the bomb shelter, than that is what we have to do. Daddy convinced yoders that G-d was in charge of the bad guys and not to worry. So we have all the little peoples sleeping in our room, except for yod, who fell asleep on the couch. I said some Tehilim, it made me feel alot more reassured, and we are hoping the Hizballa chills out by morning.

3 Comments:

  • G-d made bomb shelters so that you can go into them.

    By Blogger docyaak, at 12:30 PM  

  • you tell em yoders!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 7:33 PM  

  • ya'll live on the top of the mountain..i wouldn't worry too much 'bout them 'zbullers..

    By Blogger 2R, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home