The Loop

Sunday, November 13, 2005

up at 5:30

As I mention in the title is 5:30 am, and I am up and sitting on teh computer. Jonah started screaming about 45 minutes ago, and now I can't sleep. So here I sit at the computer. There is a chance that we may get a dog in the next few days a chochlate labrador. He's already housebroken and is 4 years old (28 in people year)

Someone we know is moving to Boston and I guess they don't allow dogs in Boston so he can't take it with him, and Nat has always wanted a dog, and I'm not opposed to it, so we will meet this dog sometime this week, and see if we like it.

I have mixed emotions about whether or not I fel like I want a hairy animal running around our house, but I'll see what this dog is like, I just hoe he isnt like cinnamon, likes to pee all over the house and knock over and bite little kids, cause I know a vet, and I'll ask her to give it teh blue juice (technical term for sending the dog to live with bubba and papa) if he takes a bite out of Jonah or nat or me.

Thats really the only interesting thing going on here, We are going to Pittsburgh for shabbos for Naftali Guttmans (Gershons oldest kid) sheva brachos. but we will be back by the time Sarra (and possibly Uriel) get back.

We spent timeby R and V over Shabbos and they described Uriel, so I feel as i I already him. But if he comes to town it waoul dbe nice to meet the man behind the wild stories they told me.

Anyways thats all for now, I'm gonna go try and get some more sleep before I play football at 9:00 and if sleep wont come, I can watch sportscenter...Good week to all of you

5 Comments:

  • Hey! I can't believe you guys might really get a dog...that's crazy! I think you should go for it! (Nat, plugging for you!!) Glad R&V are spreading the good words :) not that there is anything other then good words... Hope you got some sleep... see you soon...

    By Blogger 2R, at 10:30 AM  

  • dogs are wild animals that should be in a zoo. they don't belong in a people house. if you get the dr seuss book things that go in a people house i don beleive a dog is one of them. whenevr some kid gets mauked by a dog the owner always says "oh my i can't beleive he did that he's never killed a c hild before" well guess what? ITS A DOG! thats what they do!
    enjoy yyour chocolate lab, (we may not move back after all)

    By Blogger docyaak, at 12:10 PM  

  • Here's a story about dog people. On our way from Israel to Italy, the first leg of our flight to America, I sat next to a man who had a puppy in a box. Like a grandmother, he showed me many pictures of the animal, how it should look when it grows up, and "cute" stories of it. He looked at that animal with love, not the love of friends or of parents, more like the way Alladin looked at Jasmine, or Robin Hood looked at Maid Marian, or..Anyway, he wouldnt shut up about how adorable this thing was. At one point he started laughing and laughng. I gave him a look, and he told me, oh, the dog just peed on me. There's nothing sweeter then puppy pee. Have fun becoming dog people.

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 1:55 PM  

  • thats great!

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 3:52 AM  

  • ive sed it before and ill say it again. if u have 2 pets ill come visit more often...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home