The Loop

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Flying

Ok, so i'm not in America now, which you've all discovered...Mostly, well, because I did not go. I quit my job about 2 weeks ago now. Yes, the job that I created for me. Basically I had to decide if I wanted to be annoyed and frusterated for the rest of my life with this organization or not, and I decided no. So here I am, still in Israel, and relooking for a job... Like a real Israeli. Have something good on the horizon, so we'll see...i'll let you all know when I know more.
I am however looking into flights to the States for Thanxgiving. For all those going to be in Detroit over the good 'ol American holiday I'll be seeing you. My exact plans are still up in the air...should know more tomorrow.
I have been quiet on the blog about Uriel, mainly cuz he reads this and you guys comment, and well not sure what i want to write...or have you guys comment on...but just so you know, he does read it. Maybe one day he'll even post something :) So far since we've been "going out" Arye, Aviva, David, Shany, Auntie Barbra, Daniel, Efraim, and Nava have met him...also the Stareshefsky's, Lewis' (that's Uncle Spencer's family) and David's father-in-law. Sim has not. From before we were going out (we knew each other for about 5 years already) Mom, Dad, Batsheva, Golda, Naomi, Avigail, Yehuda & Naftali, but no Sim. Yaakov and Devorah met him, outside Cheryl's apartment, but don't remember. Cheryl might've met him, I don't remember if he came up, or why we were stopping there, or why Kov & Devorah were there, but they were, I remember. (They asked me if we were going out, and I said "no".) He claims to have met Shauli in NY, but that I don't remember. Still, no Sim. Hmmm.
We met orignially through NCSY, and although many many people, including Tzali, tried to get us to go out, I held out until he actually asked me ;) which he did. So now we've been going out since before Rosh Hashana, and we got the "Sarra has a boyfriend" dance from Daniel and Efraim, which kinda makes it pretty official. He has made our choc chip cookies, and enjoys country music. Arye couldn't really find anything too wrong with him...so we're up to Maalot (hopefully) in two weeks so Sim can finally feel a part of it all..ok, also because i love being in Maalot, and with me going back to being Naftali's favorite person (ok Golda, second favorite person) I just can't stay away. Anyway, I hope this helps all the questions a bit...

11 Comments:

  • what do you mean he has made our choc chip cookies? YOU GAVE HIM THE FAMILY RECIPE?!?!?!?? THE ONE ON THE BACK OF THE CHOC CHJIP BAG!??!?!?!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:47 PM  

  • ITs not the one on the back of the chocolate chips

    By Blogger mom, at 11:46 PM  

  • I love those chocolate chip cookies

    By Blogger dad, at 8:27 AM  

  • it used to be..the ingredients are the same, just the measurements are different

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:34 AM  

  • no. the difference is 1 egg or 2.
    Also in Israel the recipe changes because Israeli ingredients need to be beaten more.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 1:39 PM  

  • the zacks family recipe comes from the back of a flippin chocolate chip bag????? i thought it came from like poland or something...dang...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 4:56 PM  

  • wait wait wait- i just read ur post again...he likes country music??? congratulations sarra...ive been looking for about 2 years now and ive NEVER found a guy that likes country music... ;)

    By Blogger SHEV, at 4:58 PM  

  • SHEVY YOU HAVE THREE, MAYBE EVEN FOUR BROTHERS (NOT ME), WHO LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:11 AM  

  • they dont count as guys!!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:41 PM  

  • I think their wives count them as guys.

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:40 AM  

  • i hope they do cuz that wud be really disturbin o/w- i dont think theyre GAY just wen i say "guys" i dont think of my brothers!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home