The Loop

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Moving On....

After organizing my frustrations, thoughts, and facts about running my program through Yeladim Netivot I have come to the conclusion that I do not want to work with them. I called the rabbi this morning to resign. He would like to sit down with me after Sukkot to discuss this more, I don't think that's such a great idea. I did type up a resignation which I think I'm going to e-mail in tonight.
I am positive with my wonderful skills and great personality I will find something better. I do not however think that I will start up this program any time in the near future...

3 Comments:

  • come on, post the resignation letter!

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 6:53 AM  

  • will you still come to america to visit? you already reserved a room and there's no backing out now

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:56 AM  

  • oh yeah i forgot.... i'm sorry that you feel this isn't the best job for you but i'm proud that your taking a stand. GO SAR

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home