The Loop

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

whats up

Hey all,
So here's whats new, Jonah is walking all over the place, and he has more hair now then ever before. also he finally sleeps through the night. His bedtime has been moved from 8:30 to 9:30 because he told me he is tired at 8:30

I (Shauli) am having my wisdom teeth taken from me on Friday, I only look forward because then the headaches will go away.

Nearly a month after her birthday I finally gave Nat her gift. I had our Ket(s)uba framed, and she likes it a lot and now we have to figure out where it goes.

As far as Yom tov goes, We will in Detroit untill the second days of Succos(t) then it's off to the St Louis for shabbos (at) and the final days of yom tov.

Here's a weird story from work. I get an email from a reporter saying that she was at a board meeting, and heard that our program, was approved was approved by the Hazel Park board could i answer some questions That was the first I had heard that we were approved so I called Hazel Park to double check. We were approved but they want refernces from other places that have worked with us before they talk contract.

We don't have any schools that are under contract and operational, in Pittsburgh we have a bus company Simmy suggested that I have him call the bus company passed that idea to Brian, he said it might work, so he's checking with the bus people to make sure its OK with them. so thank you simmy for your idea.


And that is what is going on here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home