The Loop

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Galut

Hey,

We are in America. Flight was very Araby, I sat next to lady dressed in black with her head covered and everything who only spoke Arabic. The kosher meals were horrible. Movie selection was good. Except they delete scenes, not just sex ones, but fighting ones. So I missed the scene in Hostage where a guy immolates himself. Yesterday was very cool. we had a bachelor party for Cuzin Hillel (son of Aunt Susan) . We went to play paintball. So I left Shan with the suitcases in Jerusalem, andwent to Ranana, played paintball, then we hung out drinking beers and chilling til around 2AM, and then one of the guys drove me to the airport. Meanwhile, my eshet chayil had to take the luggage herself in an evil nesher and go thru check in and all that by herself while her husband was out having fun. So a big round of applause goes out to My Eshset Chayil. So to all of you American Zacks' (or "not-yet-Israeli-Zacks') we will , b'ezrat Hashem see y'all soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home