The Loop

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sick boy

Well Jonah is sick, for really the first time. I mean he has had some minor sicknesses, but Ive never seen him like this. He just looks really depressed, maybe its because he just turned 1, and is realizing that he's getting old, I don't know, I can't read his mind.

He was fine this morning, and then he came home from a playgroup, took a nap, and woke up with a fever and went right back to sleep. He slept on and off from 12 till 5 then he ate a bottle and up didn't like it, so he threw all 8 oz up on me. And as I mentioned he looks depressed. Mom said it's called lethargic, he just sits and stares. It's so sad, because usually he doesn't stop moving. I hope he gets better by Sunday, or he may miss his own birthday party. Maybe we'll put him in an enclosed glass cage, (with breathing holes of course) This way he can be at his party, but he wont disease the other kids. We hope it dpesnt come to this, and he gets all better by teh time he wakes up.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home