The Loop

Monday, August 22, 2005

Packing

Just found out not everyone knows I'm moving. No, not down south - although the idea has been thought through. I'm staying in Yerushalayim, but moving to Baka (yes, where the posy's live) Now I'm pretending to pack. I actually walked around today and asked for boxes, and really really considered starting to pack. That's about as far as I got. I think the first stage in packing is a clean organized room. So I watched a movie. (Actually a really interesting one, Bobby Long).

2 Comments:

  • good luck on your packing. we watched coach carter last night with batch. it was pretty good, standard low class black kids who arent worth a darn who end up winning a whole bunch of games and coach is the hero

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:22 PM  

  • some people actually move when they call packers.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home