The Loop

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Not Back Yet

Hey Everyone! No, I'm not back yet...I'm not quite sure why but i still do not have interenet hooked up at my place yet. I'm still hoping for a holiday miracle. Speaking of miracles...Hockey is back!!! Whoo-hoo...and my wings aren't out of shape despite the year off...as was shown by their 2-0 season so far. It won't be easy to stay on top of the games without internet, but i'll see what I can do.
In other news, I may actually be heading to the States for two months...
Two months? Yah...that's right...
I submitted an itinery to the money man, and this week I should get approved for my trip to recruitmentland to start the new program.
Anyway, you know how sometimes you're really in the mood to write, and sometimes you just aren't...
hmmm...
Hopefully I'll be more into this later...
Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you...
And in the words of a famous Governer...
I'll be back

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home