The Loop

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

smooth...

It would beso nice if moving could go smoothly. I guess I can't complain because our move to Israel did go pretty smooth, despite anyone sleeping on the plane. But I will complain, because this is so frustrating. Not only is she not out of the house yet, but people are coming by on friday to pick things up and the contract says she has till the first. We did pay early with the agreement we get it by friday, but that does not seem to bother her. And its mamash a mitzah so how can I complain (she said that).
On top of it, how do you get rid of a rat!! yuck! I am not living with a rat! So the exterminater is coming back tomorrow morning, but the kids aren't allowed to sleep upstairs till sun.
Man oh man, I hope it gets easier here on out.
Once we have all the chinks worked out the doors will be wide open.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home