The Loop

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Chag Samayach

Hey! Hope all your second days were fun! My first day of chol hamoed was excellent! I was able to figure out the wireless internet, so now more then one computer can be online at a time. Although my computer is back to being broked... I need to get the cord fixed again... I am on Jessica's computer.
So far Sukkot has been great! I spent Chag Rishon in Efrat, and I'm spending Shabbat up with Sim. Simchat Torah (aka Chag Shaini) I'm going to be in Yerushalayim. The middle is still up in the air, but Uriel and I will come up with something fun. Like how I snuck that in :)
Be nice with your comments...

9 Comments:

  • :) want info!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 9:32 PM  

  • Yom Tov was great in the diaspora. We are waiting for the Hocheisers to come over for Nachos and scrabble in the succah. Mom said she had a new idea for a design change in the succah for next year and I said maybe we wont be here for Succoth next yr. ( See how I snuck that in)

    By Blogger dad, at 9:37 PM  

  • left - details are being formulated
    dad - love the sneakiness :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 10:01 PM  

  • Sar, will you come over on our Simchat Torah to hang out with us for Hakafot Sh'Neyot? I have no idea where... We'll call you. We're staying at the Lev.

    By Blogger Veev, at 11:12 PM  

  • we also had a great chag with alot of parties. So Dad, whose house next year??!!

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 3:41 AM  

  • we dont get invited to hakafot shneyot with you :-( I think we're going to Gan HaPaamon by the Inbal Hotel. they have a whole big hakafot show thing going on there over year

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 4:07 AM  

  • the whole point of a loop is to keep everyone in it, no sneaking. whats an uriel?

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:33 AM  

  • Sounds good Dav! I liked the party over there when I was 18-19. Think my kids will enjoy?

    By Blogger Veev, at 4:34 PM  

  • an uriel is a figment maybe but maybe not

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home