The Loop

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I feel blonde

first of all, id just like to mention that this is post #310.

second of all, i feel like such a ditz. so 2day i kinda knocked myself out. i walked into a cabinet. it hurt. a lot. and now my head hurts...
so i called al my friends to tell them and the basic reaction went something like this:
FRIEND:wait- you knocked yourself out??? you walked into a cabinet door??? r u sure god didnt mess up when he didnt make you blonde??
ME: shut up my head hurts

see the sympathy i get? it hurt my head...at least now i have an excuse for school- "im sorry mrs stein, i got knocked out last week and the effects havent quite worn off yet..."
anyhows, we're gonna eat dinner soon with the shaulis and the natalies so i will sign off now...
peace out
always and forever
shev


ps- did you guys know that you can post in differant colors?? taht is SO COOL!!!

1 Comments:

  • don't feel too blond, anyone can knock themselves out while walking into a cabinet...ok, so usually people don't, well...blondie might...ok I see your point :)
    Really knocked yourself out
    wow!
    You totally need to capitalize on this excuse :)
    Good luck!

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home