The Loop

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Monday Night

As I was preparing for my Machon learning partner, and Daddy was getting ready to go learn with Uncle Mike, Batsheva starting crying out in pain. At first I thought it was from the guitar music she was playing, but then I realized she was in pain. After sitting with her and getting my hand squeezed, and then covering her as she was freezing, Dr Dad decided after much contemplation that we should go to the emergency room. Off we went to Beaumont. After several hours and an ultrasound, they declared her well enough to go home!!!! We still don't know what the pain is from, but they didn't seem to worry to much. This morning she told me she is still in pain on the side, although she slept thru the night with just a couple of advil, not the vicadin they prescribed.
Hopefully she will be fine a little later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home