The Loop

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

INTERVIEW!!!

I sent out a buncha' resumes (CV's) last week, and the beginning of this week to a ton of different places..cuz I need a job... Today I decided if I don't hear back from any of them before the end of December I will go back to IDT call center. Sure it's depressing and exhausting and makes me crazy... but, but, but...
BOOM! I got an e-mail asking me to come in for an interview.
WHOOOO-HOOOO!
somebody loves me.
So, my interview is next Monday....
Wish me luck.
My biggest challange will be they're looking for someone who speaks fluent Hebrew. I've faked that before...

4 Comments:

  • what kinda job is the interview for, and do you think IDT will take you back just like that??? yo may have to grovel
    i may have a job for you in a few months will you come back home?

    By Blogger docyaak, at 12:05 PM  

  • i am home silly

    By Blogger 2R, at 2:16 PM  

  • say ehhh a lot. it makes it seem liike uve always been israeli. worked 4 me @ camp...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 6:10 PM  

  • good plan shev :) I'm taking all the tips i can get ...

    By Blogger 2R, at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home