The Loop

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Snowmen


It has been snowing a lot here today, and I decided to take advantage of the snow and take a ride back in time.

After shoveling teh driveway I had to move my car off said driveway so Nat could pull up to teh kitchen when she got back from the store. Jonah was at a friends house so I had lots of free time.

Before I could move my car, I had to get all the snow off it, there must have been a foot of snow piled on the car. I didn't want to toss it back onto the driveway, which I had spent so much time freeing from teh snow. So I decided to toss it on the side. While I was doing this I started making a snowman. I carved out legs and arms for him. Then I went to teh kitchen to look for a carrot, which I used for both his eyes and nose.


When I was done, I thought He needs a mate, someone he could chill with (no pun intended) So I said to the rest of the snow on my car, Let us make woman. Luckily we still had some carrots left, and I could give the snowgirl the same color eyes and nose as her snowman.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home