The Loop

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm gonna be on TV !!!

This wasn't exactly how I planned my day off, but It'll do. I got up this morning and saw that I had a message from the Boss informing me that the USATODAY Article- Advertisers catch the school bus ran this morning. It wasn't exactly what we thought it would be, but it did mention our company and my name.
Turns out it did the job tho. A few minutes later Fox News called and asked if I they could interview me this afternoon. I will be debating a guy who also appeared in the article and thinks our company is terrible concept. Should make for riveting TV.
The show will be shown Live at around 4:40 maybe even as late as 4:50. Tune in, and lets hope I don't screw up :)

2 Comments:

  • Shauli was great. I sat for Jonah at his house so that I could watch the show!!!!!

    By Blogger mom, at 7:42 PM  

  • mom, if we buy a tv we wont have to pretend to babysit at shauli's all the time

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home