The Loop

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Yom Jerusalem-UPDATE

For all of you out there wondering why you havent seen us on Kotel Cam, Shany had to go to a non-zioni friends wedding, I got out of it cuz it was seperate. I have not made it to the Wall yet, but look around vatikin time and I may be there...or maybe not...

UPDATE: If you were watching from 10PM onwards your time, you could have seen me. I was the guy with the....uhh....blue and white shirt.....tallit, and um, tefillin. One of the cool parts about davening vatikin at the Kotel is that, as always when at the Kotel, you cant hear the chazzan cuz everyone is so loud from every other minyan. But then, as the clock strikes sunrise, a total hush comes over the crowd, except for that one minyan that is like 20 seconds behind. After they catch up, all you hear is the birds chirping. Until about twenty seonds later when the first minyan starts chazarat hashatz. But those twenty seconds of quiet are the most peaceful ever...

1 Comments:

  • and here I sat in front of Kotel cam all day long just hoping to catch a glimpse of you two

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home