The Loop

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Please may I have some........

Jonah, for the most part, goes to bed pretty easily these days. At least much easier than the fight that it used to be. He gets tired, he says night night to Mommy/Daddy, the Zebra in his window, sometimes the moon, and whatever else he deems worthy of that evening. Then I usually read him a couple stories and Shu says Shema and sings Hamalach (or as Jonah calls it - and now requests every time he goes to bed, even for a nap "Hamachach"). Sometimes there is a little crying, sometimes not. But infinitely easier than the battles we used to fight. He does have a rough night every once in awhile but we can deal with that.
Tonight, as I was putting him to bed, he asked me for a drink of water.
Now, I know all about the drink of water trick. He has to be WAAAAAY too young to think of that to use as a stalling technique, right? Is it possible he just happened to be thirsty?
Or is my baby growing up (like it or not)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home