The Loop

Sunday, April 30, 2006

What's Exciting To You?!

To me it's become a bit strange. I am very excited from my Friday accomplishment. See, I have had obstacle after obstacle in my way, and last Friday I overcame them all. I managed (all by myself) to order a credit card and checkbooks from my bank. Doesn't sound like such a feat...I know, you don't have to be proud of me...but then you proabably don't know all the hoops I had to jump through over and over again to complete this accomplishment. Next on my agenda of crazy things I want to do, is to get a doctor to sign a paper that says I'm proabably healthy enough to drive a car. Again, doesn't sound like much to you...but trust me, it's just not as easy as it sounds. Also on said list is to cash an Israeli bond, sounds easy enough...after all, i'm in Israel...but do not be fooled by the ease of it's sound...I've tried, oh how I've tried. Of course now that the dollar is falling to the shekel...

3 Comments:

  • i totally dont get the money thing but yea GOOD 4 U GIRL!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 9:30 PM  

  • Im a doctor and I would be honored to sign your form. Would I have to sign it in HEBREW?

    By Blogger dad, at 7:54 PM  

  • me too...almost

    By Blogger docyaak, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home