The Loop

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My oldest is older.

And I'm not sure I am ready for it.
She's been saying she is eight for a long time already, so it really isn't much of a transition.
We are doing a seuda shlelit party for her, hoping that not all of the thirty girls in her class will come. Those girls that live far away are the girls who are genrally mean to her, so I think this works out nicely. But am I ready for a big girl, I already can't take the love hate relationships of her friends. does this go on forever.
But on the plus side she's very artistic and creative and an avid reader and has a couple of good friends. I hope we are doing this all the right way and she learns all the right values.
She was my first little baby, whom I sat on the floor and played with all day, she got more of my attention than anyone else, and still demands alot of it. Happy birthday baby, I love you.

3 Comments:

  • sorry gorgeous, it does go on forever. in a couple years she'll make her real friends but until then its DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! guys never have this problem. they dont like each other, they beat each other up and the next day theyre best freinds. losers....

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:37 PM  

  • YOM HOLEDET SAMEACH

    By Blogger docyaak, at 7:53 AM  

  • happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you

    Shauli Natalie and Jonah

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home