The Loop

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Good Week

I'll go backwards because that's the sorta mood i'm in right now. My apartment is a wreck. My room is filled with all the clothes and things I would usually keep in my closet. The cop has left and it is now ok for me to start cleaning up, but I'm just at a loss with no real desire to clean up my room. The cops were called by my roommate who came home from work to find the door to our apartment open and things were, shall we say, out of place. The living room was just lightly gone through, the kitchen it does not seem was touched, and our bedrooms were trashed. They didn't want electronics, they didn't want jewelry, they were after cash. They every container we had trying to find some. They empited our closets, and went through our socks, and left our rooms the messiest we've ever seen them. So, I guess you could say I was almost robbed. Which goes along with the almost being fired the day before. I got to work a little late (which seems to be par for course in my office..not that I'm late, but that most people are late...I'm generally quite on time, and even got a key to the office because I unlock it most mornings... So, today, I'm riding the bus to work for the 3rd time since I've started working there, as I lost the ride I had when i started working there, and the car i've used for the past 3 weeks...and i get to work late...9:30. my luck, my boss is there...she usually doensn't come in until around 10-10:30...she calls me into her office and asks me in a pretty agressive manor..."do you like being here?" and then proceeded to treat me as a child as she spent 20 mintues yelling at me, and telling me my faults in the office (like i'm not a team player, i don't take critisism well, i am antagonistic, and ummm just in general people find it hard to work with me)(now she can't be talking about the girls i share an office with, who we hang out together and complain about our work, our boss, and our evil co-workers...so she must be talking about the evil co-workers who are there to make our lives horrible) and if i want to keep my job, i had better start improving things..ASAP. B/c she will let me go. And while that made me feel like a HS kid who was called into the principal's office, it wasn't quite as bad as what she did a few hours later, walking into the main office and yelling at me for not doing something she thought I should've done (that i obviously felt I shouldn't've done, and I started to explain why, which she didn't take very well...) But I wasn't fired. And I wasn't robbed. So i guess, it's been a good week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home