The Loop

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FYI

We now have a counter. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see how many times people have looked at our loop. From our almost 100 newest vistors we have somehow enjoyed the company of someone from Argentina, Venezula, China, and Canada. Golda, don't take offense to Canada...it was Alberta!? Hmm. The canadian found us by searching for ink stain removal. Chinaman by clicking next blog, and the Venezualian, well I actually have no clue, and the Argetian by typing something in spanish that somehow lead to us, weird... Someone from Linden, NJ found us by google'ing Sim Zacks... interesting...
Does anyone know how to publish our world map?

2 Comments:

  • I put the map on my blog, I can probably figure out how to get it on this on also
    I 'll try tomorrow

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:34 PM  

  • how do u kno all this?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home