The Loop

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

silver spring was nice

but im ready to come home now. i thikn the first surefire sign that this wasnt going to work was when the lava lamp broke. it was like god telling me GO HOME. the second sign was school. i like the classes and e/t and the teachers are really nice but that was about it. i didnt meet anyone i could remotely possibly be really good friends with. so give me help- should i come home and go back to hell? sorry.....bais yaakov? or shud i stay here, friendless, but in a good school.

opinions?
fast?
like nowish maybe?

3 Comments:

  • hey! so, the first morning i woke up on my own living in NY I sliced my hand open with the bagel I was planning on eating.
    Stick it out, you'll be fine - in fact...you'lll love it!

    By Blogger 2R, at 2:21 AM  

  • Give it a month. And then see. But open your mind to the possiblity that you might like school after all. Also, your brother's experience at away-from-home Yeshivas is that the best kids are from out of town also. Find them and bind together.

    Also, if you have a guidance counselor, and I suspect you do, ask for help.

    By Blogger Veev, at 2:39 AM  

  • You will make great friends, but it doesn't all happen at once. take your time, be yourself, you'll find who to connect with.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home