The Loop

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dav

I had a great time hanging out with you yesterday, and I have two comments about the experience:

1. I still consider you a freak of nature that the entire world eats shoko or shoko-vanil, and you only order vanil. But that's OK.

2. You missed quite a skirt hunt when you had to go. I went to three stores. It was almost like going to the mall with me in the D.

Thanks for sending me the WYCD link. I registered and listened to the morning show live this afternoon. There is apparently a large increase of drunk driving in the Detroit Metro area.

4 Comments:

  • THIS IS WHY WE HAVE PHONES!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 7:28 PM  

  • theres a new country station here foxspacelive.com theres less talk than wycd but i dont know if they have a live feed

    By Blogger docyaak, at 7:31 PM  

  • Why is it less weird to order shoko plain then vanil plain? At least vanil tastes good.

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 12:09 AM  

  • because chocolate is wut keeps the worldgoing, and vanilla slows it down. ergo, global warming- all cuz of people like u. how does that make u feel?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home