The Loop

Monday, September 18, 2006

long time...

Hey all it's been a while since I last "looped" not that much has been going on. Jonah is doing great, he enjoys being two, but I think he needs more friends, or learn how to play by himself. Whenever he's home with us, he needs us to always play with him, so I told him to find some friends the other day

Nat and I are doing great, we are going to St Louis for Rosh Hashana, and then to the "farm" to visit mom in law and Greg for a a few days.

I may have a succah, which is important since we may have company for Succos. Someone was selling their Succah, but when I got there he discovered that he no longer has the canvas part of the canvas succah. So I took the frame and teh bamboo, and I will hopefully be able to get canvas from Home Depot, or a store like that.

That's all and Happy Rosh HaShana to all

2 Comments:

  • does my baby remember me?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 7:41 PM  

  • If Joe is anything like our firstborn, he'll never stop needing attention from his dad. Yeah, good luck with that.

    By Blogger Veev, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home